• Powered by: a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
• Temperature rating: of motor:-5°F (-28°C)
to +160°F (71°C) battery rating
• Opening time: From 15 seconds.
• Range of arm stroke: is up to 11” (.3 m)
• Operator length with arm fully retracted is 33.75” (85.2 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
• The GTO/PRO® control board can be programmed for
pull-to-open or push-to-open.
• Adjustable auto close, obstruction sensitivity and dual gate
• One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw”
is 20 mA; “active draw” is 2 to 7 amps.
• GTO/PRO® remote-mounted 318 MHz RF receiver and one
button transmitter included.
• Solar Panel Charger: silicon alloy panel. Generates minimum of 10 watts at 600 mA. A gated diode on the control board prevents battery discharge. (FM123)
• The PRO-SW2002XL kit contains both the master arm and slave operator arm with a 32 foot (9.8m) power cable for a dual gate application.
• Push to open applications: Require one (349IH) bracket per operator.
The PRO-SW2000XL system is powered by
one 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed,
rechargeable battery (included). Battery
charge is maintained by a120V AC/60
Htz input and 18V AC at 40 VA. output
transformer, rectified to 14V DC through